search for a job in London
by having access to all the major job sites in one place. Be the first to receive updated vacancies from guardian jobs.co.uk, Monster and totaljobs. Whatever job you're in, or job you want, be inspired by London Business News jobs section. Or if you're an employer looking to fill your roles in a cost effective way, advertise with us.
- EXECUCARE: Head of Fundraising
- 2M EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS: Centre Manager
- SERVOCA EDUCATION RESOURCING: Enfield - Part-Time Teaching Role - Psychology KS5
- HOURGLASS EDUCATION: English Teacher Needed for Mixed Secondary in Milton Keynes
- HOURGLASS EDUCATION: Qualified Maths Teacher required for outstanding Milton Keynes Academy
quant finance jobs
- Sales and Relationship Manager Derivatives Technologies, 100% - Zurich, Switzerland, London, United Kingdom
- Senior Risk Quant – London – VP - Equity - London, United Kingdom
- Medium Frequency Traders- Equities/ Futures/ Currencies - London, United Kingdom, New York, United States
- PhD Junior Quant-Hedge Fund- London- £55K - London, United Kingdom
- Cross Asset Model Validation Quant Analyst-London -£90K + Bonus - London, United Kingdom
- Cost Controller - High End Restaurant Group - Renard Resources - London
- Additional Year 6 Teacher - Islington Schools - London EC1Y
- Online eBay Sales Assistant - Financial Accountancy Services Ltd - London
- Customer Service Assistant - Network Rail - London
- Putney - Sales Advisor Sales & Service - 8 hours - Tue & Thu 8am-12pm - River Island - London
Create your own dashboard of news
Register for FREE today and start compiling your own dashboard of news. Simply create an account and add any news feed from across the site to your dashboard
to build a completely custom page of all your favourite news feeds.
London Business News > Daily Edition
Speed up your news consumption
us track down all the relevant
news for your
business and deliver it straight to your inbox.
Receive the latest news for your business direct to your inbox for free!
"LBN helps me keep up-to-date on all the latest news, staying well informed of anything effecting daily decision making for my business."
Mark Willis, Director, Platform365