Keep one step ahead of
chaos by having access to the latest news on tube closures and regular service updates on the network, as well as having a tube map and journey planner to hand. If you're using the roads to get across the city, there's also bus alerts and the latest from the Highways Agency. Or if you're getting out of the city altogether, check out the latest from Heathrow.
- Route 24 to be served by iconic New Bus for London from Saturday
- TfL announces new bus services for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Travel mentoring service for disabled Londoners launches in Sutton
- New BBC documentary series to show how Transport for London keeps the Capital's roads and buses moving
- LEGO® builds Tube maps past, present and future to celebrate 150 years of London Underground
- M25 anti-clockwise between J7 and J6 | Anti-clockwise | Congestion
- A20 eastbound between B2011 and A256 near Dover (west) | Eastbound | Fuel Spillage
- A259 eastbound between B2182 and A269 near Bexhill (west) | Eastbound | Roadworks
- M3 westbound between J4 and J4A | Westbound | Resurfacing
- M3 J8 westbound exit | Westbound | Resurfacing
- Passenger watchdog calls for safeguards for all rail users in devolution decision
- Watchdog raises further concerns about the impact on passengers
- Passenger watchdog urges Chancellor to ensure that sufficient funding is available for transport in London
- Ealing Broadway, Kensington (Olympia) and Wandsworth Road: withdrawal of scheduled railway passenger services
- London TravelWatch calls for a common sense railway closures process
- TfLOfficial: Applications for replacement of yellow 11–15 photocards extended to 31 July. Parents/guardians apply here http://t.co/r5yQw1259i
- TfLOfficial: Our Countdown data feed providing live bus info is a year old. It's helped launch over 30 Apps, two are in the iTunes top 10 Travel Apps.
- TfLOfficial: RT @CultureLabel: #Artoftheday Poster Art 150 – London Underground’s Greatest Designs at @ltmuseum http://t.co/LoM9SU3uvj That's your weeke…
- TfLOfficial: New London road safety plan aims to massively cut killed and serious casualties on capital’s streets by 40% by 2020 http://t.co/Hkeyztx0zD
- TfLOfficial: Thanks to the Tube modernisation programme delays have fallen by 54% in ten years – Tube Fact
- TfLBusAlerts: @fergus_evans Hi, route 484 is on diversion due to the ongoing road works at Ladywell Rd.
- TfLBusAlerts: Buses in Catford Rd/ Bromley Rd/ Rushey Green/ Lewisham High St SE6, are experiencing severe delays due to the road works at Ladywell Rd.
- TfLBusAlerts: @concrete_sky Hi, there are delays in the Catford Rd/ Rushey Green/ Lewisham High St,due to the ongoing road works at Ladywell Rd, apologies
- TfLBusAlerts: Routes 51 53 386 in Sandy Hill Rd SE18, is now all CLEAR. Buses back to normal line of route.
- TfLBusAlerts: Routes 51 53 386 are subject to diversion and delays due to several London Ambulance Service attending an emergency in Sandy Hill Rd, SE18.
Create your own dashboard of news
Register for FREE today and start compiling your own dashboard of news. Simply create an account and add any news feed from across the site to your dashboard to build a completely custom page of all your favourite news feeds.
London Business News > Daily Edition
Speed up your news consumption
us track down all the relevant
news for your
business and deliver it straight to your inbox.
Receive the latest news for your business direct to your inbox for free!