Receive up to date
from the City and around the globe from trusted finance sources such as Reuters and efinancial news, stay ahead of the latest pensions and tax reforms from taxation.co.uk and read the latest finance articles from money week. Get financially savvy with London Business News.
- Tullow says "TEN" oil project "can move ahead" after court ruling
- UPDATE 1-U.S. sending disaster team, initial $1 million to Nepal -Kerry
- UPDATE 1-UBI doesn't rule out Monte Paschi tie-up but won't be pushed into bad deal -CEO
- UPDATE 1-Ghana can continue production in Ivory Coast oil dispute -tribunal
- Deutsche faces tough task paring back retail, investment banking
- Tullow Says Ghana Oil Project Can Move Ahead After Court Ruling - Wall Street Journal
- Deutsche faces tough task paring back retail, investment banking - Reuters UK
- The bedroom trader who became an FBI suspect - Telegraph.co.uk
- BP sells North Sea gas pipeline stake for £324m - Rapid News Network
- Greece talks turn to idea of a Plan B - Irish Examiner
- Small cap report - featuring Trakm8, UK Oil & Gas, Victoria Oil & Gas, Sirius Minerals, Clinigen
- Proactive weekly oil and gas news summary - Kea Petroleum, Dragon Oil, Sound Oil, 88 Energy
- Proactive weekly mining news summary - Kibo Mining, Wolf Minerals, Chaarat Gold, Gemfields
- A week in silver: Industrial demand key to recovery
- Victoria Oil & Gas turning corner with sharp rise in production
- Pound to Dollar Predictions: New Uptrend Forecast for GBP/USD Exchange Rate
- Pound Sterling Stalls, Gains Forecast for GBP NZD Exchange Rate
- Euro to US Dollar Exchange Rate Firms as US Data Disappoints Yet Again
- Pound Falls against Japanese Yen (GBP/JPY) as UK Data Weighs Heavily
- British Pound Sterling FX Forecast vs EUR USD AUD
- NewsWatch: Would you trust your money to a ‘financial coach’?
- The Margin: In Arkansas, finding a diamond in the rough isn’t so tough
- The Wall Street Journal: Obama escalates feud with his fellow Democrats over Pacific trade deal
- The Wall Street Journal: Volkswagen Chairman Ferdinand Piech resigns
- The Wall Street Journal: Back to the future of automobiles
- Weekly Trading Forecast: FOMC, GDP, Greece and Much More Ahead
- Japanese Yen to Look Past BOJ Decision, Focus on Greece and FOMC
- Dollar Ready to Reverse Should FOMC, GDP Give its Consent
- Gold Plummets Alongside USD Ahead of FOMC- Key Support 1173
- AUD/USD to Eye March High on Less-Dovish RBA, Fed Delay
- Volkswagen Chairman Ferdinand Piech Resigns After Failing To Oust CEO Martin Winterkorn
- Turkish Airlines Flight TK 1878 Makes Emergency Landing As Engine Catches Fire
- Southwest Airlines Flight 100 Diverted To Denver After Pressurization Problem
- Starbucks Computer System Outage Fixed, Stores Expected To Reopen On Saturday
- Free Starbucks Coffee Nationwide As Register System Fails
Create your own dashboard of news
Register for FREE today and start compiling your own dashboard of news. Simply create an account and add any news feed from across the site to your dashboard
to build a completely custom page of all your favourite news feeds.
London Business News > Daily Edition
Speed up your news consumption
us track down all the relevant
news for your
business and deliver it straight to your inbox.
Receive the latest news for your business direct to your inbox for free!
"LBN helps me keep up-to-date on all the latest news, staying well informed of anything effecting daily decision making for my business."
Mark Willis, Director, Platform365