Receive up to date
from the City and around the globe from trusted finance sources such as Reuters and efinancial news, stay ahead of the latest pensions and tax reforms from taxation.co.uk and read the latest finance articles from money week. Get financially savvy with London Business News.
- The markets facing trading turmoil - BBC News
- RBS slumps 25% as Brexit puts bank shares under severe strain - The Guardian
- Sterling at lowest since 1985, gilt yield record low below 1 pct - Daily Mail
- Brexit sends share prices plunging as trading in Barclays, RBS and building firms suspended - Manchester Evening News
- Oil suffers as risk aversion sentiment intensifies - Financial Times
- Could UK see negative rates within the year following Brexit vote?
- IA to launch Volatility Managed sector for outcome-based funds
- Friends Life launches extra care benefit for CI customers
- Osborne calms markets as FTSE 100 only down 0.8%; Gilt yields fall to 1% for first time ever
- Possibly the only thing your clients may call you about this week ...
- Aureus's New Liberty mine restarts production after plant upgrade
- Fishing Republic reels in £3.75mln through placing
- Mariana Resources Hot Maden PEA will be defining, says Parsons
- Mariana Resources Ltd's Hot Maden PEA will be defining, says Parsons
- Highlands Natural Resources give details of Helios Two project assessment
- Gold Prices Extend Brexit Bombshell Surge as 'Stable' Markets Sink Yet Again
- Gold Holds Multi-Year Highs as Brexit Shock Hits Eurozone Worst
- Gold Prices Jump Fastest-Ever vs Pound on Brexit 'Carnage'
- Gold Prices Drop 10% in GBP from Brexit Peak as 'Remain' Vote Expected
- Gold Prices Hit 2-Week Low as Brexit Odds Shrink to 1-in-4 But Banks Fear Volatility
- Currency NEWS FLASH : EU Referendum - Black Friday - UK Votes For Brexit and Pound Sterling (GBP) Outlook Plunges
- Will Weather Forecast Trigger UK Vote For Brexit? Pound Sterling GBP Outlook Suffers
- Pound Sterling GBP Forecast Hangs in the Balance as Brexit Vote Gets Underway
- Pound Sterling US Dollar Exchange Rate GBP USD Spikes to 6 Â½ Month High on Yellen Comments
- Pound Sterling (GBP) Euro (EUR) Exchange Rate Forecast Soars despite Soros Warning
- The Wall Street Journal: Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren appear together for first time on campaign trail
- Brett Arends's ROI: Donald Trump might be right on Brexit
- NewsWatch: 10 hard-hit stocks to buy after the Brexit bomb
- The Tell: Brexit just sparked the worst global stock rout ever: S&P’s Silverblatt
- The Wall Street Journal: Wynn Resorts delays Macau resort opening, again
- Indiana pension fund up 4% to start 2016, but down 1.33% over 12-month period
- Supreme Court declines to hear fiduciary breach case on GM stock drop
- Pennsylvania Senate rejects pension reform bill
- Sustainalytics: Brexit could impact some ESG regulations
- U.K. markets and currency continue to drop; growth forecasts slashed in wake of Brexit vote
- EUR/USD Retail Sentiment Flips; Dovish ECB Rhetoric to Fuel Losses
- China’s Market News: Spokesman Addresses China-UK Relationship After Brexit
- The Brexit Aftermath – Technical Outlook into the Month/Quarter Close
- Equities Vulnerable as the World Enters a Post-Brexit Reality
- Currency Markets May Pause to Digest After Brexit Fireworks
Create your own dashboard of news
Register for FREE today and start compiling your own dashboard of news. Simply create an account and add any news feed from across the site to your dashboard
to build a completely custom page of all your favourite news feeds.
London Business News > Daily Edition
Speed up your news consumption
us track down all the relevant
news for your
business and deliver it straight to your inbox.
Receive the latest news for your business direct to your inbox for free!
"LBN helps me keep up-to-date on all the latest news, staying well informed of anything effecting daily decision making for my business."
Mark Willis, Director, Platform365