Find out out how the
latest utilities news
affects your London business. Receive updates from British Gas and Utility Week, see how utilities shares are faring or for practical advice on utilities savings, visit moneysavingexpert.
- Government drops £1,000 tax breaks for online sellers and room renters - for now
- Mobile users to be able to set monthly cap on charges to prevent 'bill shock'
- Taylor Wimpey sets aside £130m to help leaseholders trapped by onerous contracts
- Old fivers must be spent or banked by next Friday - but you can swap defunct notes
- Vodafone to increase out-of-contract prices by up to £3.50/mth - beat the hike
Create your own dashboard of news
Register for FREE today and start compiling your own dashboard of news. Simply create an account and add any news feed from across the site to your dashboard
to build a completely custom page of all your favourite news feeds.
London Business News > Daily Edition
Speed up your news consumption
us track down all the relevant
news for your
business and deliver it straight to your inbox.
Receive the latest news for your business direct to your inbox for free!
"LBN helps me keep up-to-date on all the latest news, staying well informed of anything effecting daily decision making for my business."
Mark Willis, Director, Platform365